03/02/2012

Bamboo shoot soup with pork ribs


Thai recipe, Bamboo Shoot soup with pork ribs as food that you can do it easy. It did not take many ingredients.

Pork ribs, I used to do this time. The rest of Sour and spicy pork ribs soup, which I have proposed in previous articles. I bought it too much. The rest, I used to make this menu. (I cook for me and my wife, I only cooks enough for us) And this is the formula and how to cook it.








Ingredient

1 fresh Bamboo Shoot
200 g pork ribs
5 seed peppers
1 garlic
Coriander root
Fish sauce



How to cook

1. Boiled Pork ribs in boiling water until cooked. Separation between the cooked Pork ribs and pork ribs soup.
2. Boil Bamboo Shoot until cooked. Pour the water, and then boil Bamboo Shoot again. It will not bitter.
3. Pound peppers coriander root and garlic.
4. put about 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a pot. Add peppers coriander root and garlic that have been pounded to stir fry until fragrant. (Fry until golden, being careful not to scorch)
5. Add pork and stir, and then follow with the bamboo shoot.
6. Add pork ribs soup. Season with fish sauce and taste of it. Pork bone soup and Bamboo Shoot are sweetened. We may not need to add sugar. But if you like sweet, you can add a little sugar.
7. Wait until the soup boils, turn off the fire. If you prefer a softer Bamboo Shoot. You must be heated by the low heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment