14/02/2012

Clear soup with tube tofu and minced pork


My wife and I live in the apartment. I was often tired or lazy to go downstairs to buy food.
I tend to buy pork and vegetables stored in the refrigerator.
Sometimes when I was open the refrigerator to find something for cooking. I have no idea how to cook anything, what I would have realized is Clear soup. So the clear soup is the food I cook quite often.
As I have said that the only ingredients are pork, vegetables, spices that are already in the kitchen. You can easily cook this menu.

And the menu for today is Clear soup with tube tofu and minced pork. The recommended dosage is for two people (me and my wife) if your family is a large family and there are many people, you can increase ingredients as needed.
You do not have to worry that it will not meet the recipe. I would say that this menu is tasty or not tasty. It was in the seasoning with spices.

Ingredients


200 g minced pork
200 g of Chinese cabbage
Tube tofu
4-5 garlic cloves
5-8 black pepper
2 coriander roots
spring onion
Coriander
2 cups water
Soya sauce, fish sauce, bouillon cube


How to cook

1. Pounded garlic, black pepper and coriander root together.
2. Add pounded spices and soya sauce (about 1 tablespoon) into minced pork and mix them together.
3. Bring water in pot, add bouillon cube and boil until boiling.
4. Mold meat into pieces, put into boiling water (you may use a spoon to put the pieces in boiling water).
5. When pork is cooked, and then adds tofu, Chinese cabbage.
6. Season with fish sauce. Turn off the fire and sprinkle with the sliced spring onions and coriander.


MoreIf you cook for the children. You may not have to put black pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment